Your privacy is important to Kanto Korniza. In this policy, we want to inform you about how we process your personal data and about your rights. Personal data is any information that can be connected to you as a private person, for example name and contact information.
In short, this is why we process your data:
- To the extent necessary for handling and delivering your order.
- To give you offers and inspiration both by newsletters, text message and by targeted marketing in social media, and other media online and offline.
- To communicate with you and answer your questions.
- To ask you about Kanto Korniza and your experience with us.
- To remind you of an abandoned shopping cart and to provide our picture wall feature.
- To create and maintain a customer account.
- To comply with mandatory law (e.g. consumer and accounting law).
You have several rights according to data protection law. For example you always have a right to object against marketing. You can also read about how to affect our processing of your personal data – what rights you have.